Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I am so excited to say that I am trying to get two iPads in our second grade classroom. The opportunities for learning are endless if we can make this happen. 

I have attached a link below to tell you more about this opportunity. 

Hi Friends,
I want to make sure my students have the materials they need to succeed, so I just created a request for my classroom at DonorsChoose.org:
Your support would mean so much to my students. If you chip in to help, we’ll send awesome photos and our heartfelt thanks.
Thanks so much,
Kristin
P.S. If you know anyone who may want to help my classroom, please pass this along!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Ortiz,
    That's so exciting! The support link is not working, though. I'm getting a 403 access error. We'd love to help!

    ReplyDelete