Friday, June 17, 2016

THANK YOU ALL

It is bitter sweet as I write to you all on our final day of second grade together. 

As each day passes throughout the final week of school, I reflect on our year together. It brings tears to my eyes to think about "letting go". 

We have had a tremendous year together. Wow! I think about what we've learned, how are classroom community grew, all of our laughs, smiles, hugs, and the crazy growth that every single one of us has made and I just smile thinking this has been the best! 

Thank you families for all of your support during our year together. The numbers of ways you have all reached out throughout our time together has been so appreciated. I don't want to say good bye but, boy-oh-boy, these kiddos are ready to soar in third grade. 

I will miss them and your families very much. Please be sure to always stop to say hello when our paths cross. Have a beautiful summer and again...thank you for sharing your child with me. I am so lucky! 

No comments:

Post a Comment